At Hall & Taylor Law Partners, we work with a limited number of clients and cases. This allows us to provide a high quality of individualized service and focus on your case.
We offer free consultations and free case review. Call us toll-free at 1-844-88-LAW4U or email us at email@example.com. You may also click on Client Info and submit your information immediately.
If you are serious about your case, let us know if we can help.
Choosing An Attorney
Choosing an attorney for your injury case can be a life outcome determinative decision. Lack of knowledge, l timely action and familiarity with the courtroom can drive the value of your case down.
Here are some questions you should ask:
- When is the last time you were in court?
- How many jury verdicts do you have?
- How many jury trials have you conducted?
- What is your fee?
- Do you have the resources needed to pursue all avenues of my case?
- What is your reputation among your peers?
- Are you going to pressure me to settle my case because you don’t want to go to court?
- Have you handled the same kind of cases before?
- Have you ever been disciplined by the Arkansas Committee on Professional Conduct?
- Are you going to pass my case off to a less experienced attorney in your office?